January 13, 2011

Guess what's coming... a REFERRAL CONTEST!!!

Well now, I've been blogging to myself for a few days because so far I haven't told anyone about my blog!  Crazy I know but I wanted to get the feel of this blogging thing & get a few things posted for you all to read before I invited you in.  Everyone has to start somewhere right?!? LOL The more people following a blog the more interested a company is in sponsoring a review & giveaway... that means MORE for my fans! 


Anyway, I think I'm ready.  I'm warning you right now- this is going to be trial & error on my part!   If you have any hints or suggestions, please pass them on (it's OK, I can take constructive criticism)!  So if you're willing to start this journey with me, follow my blog, like me on facebook & invite your friends then hang on for what I'm sure is going to be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment