January 11, 2011

Welcome!

Wow- so I'm jumping in with both feet here.  I love passing on information about coupons, saving money & more when I can.  I realize I may be driving some of my facbook friends crazy with this information so I have finally decided to jump right in & start my own blog.

What do I plan on doing in my little corner of the internet?  I plan on sharing couponing information, great online & in store sales, Black Friday deals (yes I am a CRAZY person that stands in line 5 hours before a store opens to save $17 on a DVD!), easy organization tips, fun crafts to do with your children, perhaps a few recipes, product reviews and giveaways, basically anything I think you the reader will enjoy! 

Please feel free to comment on a post or contact me with anything that's on your mind, I would love to hear from you and help out in anyway I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment