February 27, 2011

Kroger--> Deal Of The Day Promo

Wow! If you shop at Kroger, you need to make sure you're signed up for an online account with them & then you'll be able to load some *HOT* digital coupons to your reward card. :)


They will put out a new coupon every day through March 12th.  **One Deal of the Day will be posted daily between 12:00 and 6:00 pm EST. Offer is only available while supplies last.

Today's deal is was a FREE 50oz bottle of Tide!!!
I've got mine & it took forever! I wasn't sure if they were already gone, if they were having server issues or what but after about 10 min I finally was able to save it to my card. So... keep trying!
Update: Now I see that they have changed the offer to CLEARLY show they are all out for today.  I love that- there's no questions like I had while trying to get mine.

I wonder what the other daily deals will be?  My wish list would be some free diapers, meat, milk, perhaps a rotisserie chicken.... I can't wait to see~ 2 weeks of freebies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment