February 26, 2011

My Target trip

Here's my score from Target on Wednesday. (I thought I already posted this but I was wrong- sorry!)




I got 2 boxes of Carnation Instant Breakfast on clearance for $3.54 each (These are about $7 a box at my BJ's!)
1 Maalox (donating)
1 up & up bleach
3 finish boxes
1 box of pull ups on clearance for $17.48 & I had a coupon for a free pack up to $13.49 because I am hosting a Potty Dance House Party
2 up & up packs of floss (donating)
1 double snack pack of pudding- on clearance for $2.50
2 pair of jeans (donating if they don't fit since I really don't care for the style)
4 TGI Fridays ckn wings on clearance for $2.08 each
1 mini ic cream (filler for buy 7 items get $5gc)
2 kid cuisines (the frozen foods were well picked over & I just wasn't in a shopping mood by this time in the store...)

Paid $12.68 (inc tax) after coupons & reusable bag credits & got back a $5 gift card for the frozen food deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment