March 5, 2011

Are you on facebook???

Do you have an account on facebook?  Are you a fan of the Momma Thrift page?

If not, you're missing out!  I post things like swagcode alerts, time sensitive coupons and other items on FB only.

Want to enter to win $100 gift card to Wal-Mart, Target or Babies R Us?  You can if you go to my FB page & get the link on where to go!

Enter to win one of 500 Softlips lip balms- the link is on my FB page.

Get a free pizza from Stevi B's Pizza- the link is on my FB page.

Enter to win $10,000, $1,000 or $500 from Pottery Barn- the link is on my FB page.

Got the idea yet? 
While you're visiting my FB page leave me a comment or two...  I LOVE feedback!  And please, share some Momma Thrift love with your friends.  I've got a giveaway ready when I hit 200 fans & I have a product review & giveaway that I can't post till I have 300+ FB fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment