February 28, 2011

CVS & Rite Aid Shopping Trip

Ran out today to do errands.  Only made it to CVS & Rite Aid- will try for more tomorrow.

CVS
Used $6 ECB's
Spent $.86 oop with tax (.49)
Got back $6.99 in ECB's ($1 green bag tag)
 
 
 
They were out of the Oral B/ Crest deals.
RevitaLens= free after ECB
Got my $1/1 CVS wipes from the red coupon machine.
Valentines were 90% off so the Toy Story Mailbox was a filler (instead of candy!) so I could use more ECB's vs cash.
 
 
 
Rite Aid
Used $7 Up Rewards
Spent $2.01 oop with tax (1.04)
Got back $4 in Up Rewards
 
 
Combo's Free after $1 Up
Dawn free after $1 P&G coupon book mailer
Febreze $1 each after sale, coupon stack & Up rewards I was lucky enough to find bottles with a bonus travel bottle & Mr. Clean Eraser on them!
Valentines were 75% off- got 2 packs with pencils for Big Thrift who starts Kindergarten in the fall. Not the best deal compared to yellow pencils & back to school sales but hey- these are cooler! :)
 
The cashier at Rite Aid was impressed I only spent $2 for everything.  We talked (about couponing!) for a min & I shared a .50 dawn q with her (last one I had) so she could get a deal (she said she was out of it at home).  I shared the blog with her & invited her to join us so she could get great $2 deals as well! THAT is why I do this blog.  I want everyone to know about coupons & saving $!
 
 
Let me know if you have any questions- I'd love to help you get some great deals as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment